At Hi-Tek Data, we provide managed IT services that actively identify problems and their solutions so you can focus on running your business. When you partner with an IT consulting firm like Hi-Tek, you gain access to a wide range of IT solutions that can lighten your in-house IT team’s workload. Here are some of the managed IT support services we can offer.
Outsourced IT Support
Our IT Staff Support services let your IT team collaborate with our team of experts to fill in gaps in staffing and knowledge. By integrating your IT staff with our onsite and remote support staff, you can let us cover certains tasks. This will free up your staff to focus on the tasks they do best. Our outsourced IT support services include:
- Network monitoring
- Proactive support
- Remote support and onsite service
- Microsoft Office 365 consultation
- Disaster recovery
- Cloud services
Does your business have a disaster recovery plan? If so, we can help you optimize it. If you don’t have a disaster recovery plan, we can work with you to develop a plan that protects your data from even the worst catastrophes. Our disaster recovery services include:
- Cloud services with remote access that allow you to pick up right where you left off before the disaster.
- Redundant backups (including cloud backups) through a remote data center, which minimizes the chance that any of your information might slip through the cracks.
- Recovery services that retain all of your core processes, procedures, and policies.
- Comprehensive security solutions and upgrades that will protect your network from breaches.
- Thorough documentation services that provide unprecedented insight into your data, so you can immediately bounce back after a major event such as a cyber attack or a natural disaster.
- Reduced recovery time objectives that minimize downtime and get your business back up to speed quickly.
Customized Network Design
Our team can customize your network’s design so it’s streamlined for your business operations. We offer high-quality design, management, and implementation that will optimize your network for the specific tasks, applications, and storage your business needs. We can also customize your network’s security design so it’s safe from breaches and cyberattacks. Security customization can help prevent downtime and costly reactive maintenance.
Virtual CIO Services
Does your business seem like it could use an IT executive? Our Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) services can give you just that. When you partner with us for these services, our vCIO acts as an extension of your internal team. They act as an executive officer who offers custom-made solutions that will fit your business’s needs and operations.
When you receive these services from us, you receive personalized tech solutions that help you plan and budget for the future. Our vCIO services include:
- Technology Planning (hardware, software, network security, application integration)
- IT Budgeting
- Long-Term Infrastructure Planning
- Vendor Relations
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- IT Consulting
- Risk Mitigation
New York City IT Support
If your business is in New York City or on Long Island and you’re interested in managed tech support services, contact us today. We offer our services for a flat monthly fee so you can have peace of mind while receiving IT solutions that fit your budget.