With all of the risks posed by ransomware and other forms of malicious software, a good offense is the best defense. In order to stay protected against malware, you need to stay ahead of the curve. But how would you even know if your business is at risk? You’ve been safe for years, why shouldn’t that trend continue? Well, you do not want to find out how at-risk your data was when a threat has been realized. You need to be proactive. You need an IT risk assessment. At Hi-Tek Data, we can provide you with many forms of defense, and perhaps most importantly, a thorough and detailed IT risk assessment.
What is an IT Risk Assessment?
At Hi-Tek Data, we will carefully vet your network security and assess where the weakness and blindspots are. Through our decades of work and experience, we have found that most IT companies simply offer a one-size-fits-all model for network security – and that simply does not work. Companies need a customized and tailored approach to their network security. If you are not conscientious and do not schedule regular IT risk assessments, you are increasing your odds of being negatively affected from malware, phishing, or other forms of cyber attacks. During such a cyber attack, vital data and information could be lost, losing you time and money.
Perhaps the most important thing you can do – and what Hi-Tek Data will do for you – is provide you with a proactive approach to your network security. We will stay on top of things so you can worry about your business. We offer a variety of proactive, IT risk assessment measures:
- Intrusion Detection, where we carefully monitor who is accessing your network, and ensuring only authorized parties are on your network.
- Operating System Updates ensure that your network is using the latest software. Any old bugs in your system could leave your network vulnerable.
- Real-Time Reporting will give you timely insights into the functioning of your network security. Things can unfold fast, and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
- Standard-Compliant Security Updates make sure that your business and its network security are compliant with codes and regulations.
The Benefits of Proactive Network Security
Staying ahead of network threats, cyber attacks, and malware will provide your business with many benefits, and much less headaches. To be an effective business in the 21st century, you need a modern, technologically savvy business – and Hi-Tek Data can provide you with that through:
- Improved Productivity
- Avoiding costs because of lost time due to cyber attacks or security threats
- Reduced maintenance costs because of the regular updates
For more than 30 years, Hi-Tek Data has been helping Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut and New York City businesses – both small and large – receive the IT and network security that their business needs. There are a lot of threats out there, and in order to keep your data safe, you need to stay ahead of the threats. Hi-Tek Data will provide you with network security that will keep your data safe and your network running efficiently. Contact us today to schedule an IT risk assessment.