Managed IT Services
Your IT network is the backbone of your business. But IT is not your business . . . it’s ours. At Hi-Tek Data we bring best-in-class managed IT services to small and midsized companies like yours so you can focus on building your business, not managing your computer network.
Offering complete Managed Network Services through a single flat-fee monthly rate structure, Hi-Tek Data takes the hassles and budgetary guesswork out of managing and maintaining mission-critical data systems. We’ll customize a managed support plan that is tailored to your environment to give you the critical technical expertise your business needs to maximize uptime and increase network stability and staff productivity.
Hi-Tek Data offers an entire IT department at a fraction of the cost of a single network administrator. Imagine having the expertise of a full-time IT director to help you develop your IT strategy and make educated decisions, complemented by a network support team with technical expertise in every aspect of your environment – in addition to a dedicated 24/7 Help Desk that provides unparalleled support. Hi-Tek Data’s Managed Network Services provides all this – and more.
With Hi-Tek Data, you get a track record of proven performance that is more than 30 years strong. Our clients count on us to:
- Deliver unequaled end-user helpdesk and managed desktop support.
- Provide managed server support including guaranteed onsite support times.
- Proactively monitor network components 24/7 with granular trend analysis and reporting.
- Utilize our web portal to resolve 98% of end-user service requests remotely from the Hi-Tek Data Call Center without the need to wait for an onsite engineer.
- Leverage our 24/7 network monitoring and proactive maintenance approach to help prevent expensive network outages before they happen.
And unlike other computer consultants that profit when your IT environment has a problem, our flat-fee pricing structure means that it’s in our best interest to proactively detect issues, make you aware of potential systems problems and fix them before they disrupt your business.
See how our Managed Network Services can work for your business – and the bottom line. Contact us today.