Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery
Why trust your mission-critical data to an unreliable tape-based backup or onsite recovery system? Hi-Tek Data offers small and midsized businesses a simple, affordable and completely managed cloud backup approach that provides continuous data protection and minimizes data loss in the event of a server failure or total site outage.
By backing up critical company data off premises at one of our cloud backup facilities, you can have peace of mind knowing your data is protected in the event of a catastrophe or inaccessibility to primary data systems. Our remote backup service is transparent to your business operations and offers custom retention policies.
Hi-Tek Data offers an image-based server replication service to protect both physical and virtual servers. Should disaster strike, your servers can be restored to a virtual server hosted in a private cloud and made accessible over the internet to any device. Available for an affordable monthly fee, proactive disaster recovery hosting provides complete data protection & availability.
Our Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery includes:
- Backup, encryption and replication - Critical data is identified on each server, documented and selected for the remote backup service. The data transmitted offsite to our cloud hosting data center. In the event of disaster or catastrophic failure, the data is available online to restore. We also can restore to a local transportable disk, physical server or virtual server.
- Budgeted disaster recovery system - Offering one affordable rate and predictable monthly billing, Hi-Tek Data’s backup & disaster recovery solution gives your business the flexibility for incremental data growth without an unexpected increase in monthly costs.
- Added data safeguards - We proactively monitor and manage backups to check for failures, resolve issues, ensure successful operation and help protect business critical and irreplaceable electronic information.
- Security and encryption - Data is encrypted and stored separately for each client. Clients maintain a unique user ID and encryption key password for data access and restores.
- Retention policy - Hi-Tek Data starts with a standard retention policy of 10 days and we offer fully customized retention polices to fit your business needs.
- VMware, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange - Hi-Tek Data’s remote backup solution has the ability to handle all of these systems, file types as well as others.
- Service level agreement - While most remote backup services providers do not provide a service level agreement, Hi-Tek Data does to ensure your satisfaction and guarantee your data is safe.
- Help Desk - Hi-Tek Data has a fully staffed call center to address and remedy all your technical issues and answer any questions.